how do you think about empire state building in united sates of america. we love america because its our dreamiest country. The Empire State Building is a 102-story Art Deco skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Designed by Shreve, Lamb & Harmon and completed in 1931. it has been a popular tourist attraction since opening, with around 4 million visitors to the building’s 86th and 102nd floor observatories every year.The Empire State Building stood as the world’s tallest building for nearly 40 years.
Details about Empire State Building
- 381 meter Height
- 102 Floors
- 73 Elevators
- Construction started March 17, 1930 – completed April 11, 1931
- Opening May 1, 1931
- 534 Million cost
- Floor Area 2,248,355 sq ft
- Location – 350 Fifth Avenue Manhattan, New York 10118
- Visitors can see 80 miles into New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts on a clear day.
- Lobby – 47 feet (14.3m) above sea level
- Height of Antenna 204 feet
- Weight – 365,000 tons
- Windows – 6,514
- Architect – Shereve, Lamb and Harmon
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: 2011 Green Power Leadership Award
- 2011 LEED® Gold for Existing Buildings certification by the U.S. Green Building Council
- 2010 MASterworks “Best Historical Restoration Award”
- 2010 National Trust for Historic Preservation “National Preservation Honor Award”
- 2010 New York Landmarks Conservancy Lucy G. Moses Preservation Award.
- 1995-96 Civil Engineering Wonder of the World Award Nominee.
- “Best in Shed” award from The New York Landmark Conservancy.
Please like ,comment and share